Kempsey Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Kempsey?
Kempsey Food and Wine
Kempsey is a small town in New South Wales known for its delicious food and wine offerings.
The best restaurants in Kempsey are:
- Riverside Restaurant - located on the banks of the Macleay River, this restaurant offers beautiful views and delicious modern Australian cuisine.
- The Federal Hotel - this historic pub has a restaurant that serves up traditional Australian pub food with a modern twist.
- Thai Riverside Restaurant - for a taste of something different, head to this restaurant for incredible Thai cuisine.
Kempsey has a few great pubs where you can enjoy a drink and a meal:
- The Kempsey Hotel - this pub has been a local icon for over 100 years and offers a range of beers on tap, as well as traditional pub meals.
- The West Kempsey Hotel - another great option for a pub meal, with a focus on seafood.
Cafes and Takeaway
If you're after a quick bite, there are plenty of cafes and takeaway places in Kempsey:
- The Purple Carrot - this vegetarian cafe offers a range of healthy and delicious meals.
- Mamma's Kitchen - if you're in the mood for Italian, head to Mamma's for traditional pasta dishes and pizza.
- Sweet or Salt - a popular takeaway spot for fish and chips or burgers.
- Superb Doughnuts - for something sweet, try the famous doughnuts at this local favourite.
No matter what your taste buds are craving, you're sure to find something delicious to eat and drink in Kempsey!
Kempsey Food and Wine Articles