Kempsey Local Services
Kempsey ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Kempsey site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Kempsey Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Kempsey When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Kempsey Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Kempsey Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Kempsey ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Kempsey and a Place to Meet
The kempsey.town Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Kempsey
Kempsey is a quaint town located in the northern region of New South Wales, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this town!
1. Kempsey was founded in 1836 is known as the largest city in the Macleay Valley.
2. The traditional owners of the land where Kempsey is located are the Dunghutti people.
3. Slim Dusty, a famous Australian country singer, was born and raised in Kempsey.
4. Kempsey is home to the Kempsey Museum which has a vast collection of historical artifacts that tell the story of the area's rich history.
5. The town is also known for the historical Kempsey Post Office, a colonial-style building that was once a central hub for communication in the region.
6. Kempsey is surrounded by natural beauty. The town is situated near the Macleay River, which provides ample opportunities for outdoor activities, such as swimming, fishing, canoeing, and picnicking.
7. The town is close to the ocean, with popular beaches such as Crescent Head and Hat Head just a short drive away.
8. The Kempsey Akubra Hats Festival, held each year during the Easter long weekend, is a celebration of the town's proud farming and rural heritage.
9. Kempsey is also home to a vibrant arts scene, with the Kempsey Cultural Centre hosting regular exhibitions, performances, and events.
10. Lastly, Kempsey is a great place to enjoy a taste of the local cuisine, with an abundance of fresh produce available from local farmers markets and cafes. Don't miss trying the locally sourced seafood and famous macadamia nuts!